We collect and use information about you to reply to your request, process your order, and help us personalize your shopping experience at Gourdos.com. We use the same information to identify and contact you, verify and confirm you order, and provide customer care services.
To fully enjoy your visit and shopping experience at Gourdos.com, you need to:
Contact us by providing your name, email address, and your message.
Create a Gourdos.com account by providing an account name, your email address, and password.
Update your account profile by providing additional information such as your complete name, postal address, and contact numbers.
Shop online and place an order by providing additional information such as the consignee name, your shipping information and instructions, and your credit card details.
Subscribe/Unsubscribe to newsletter by selecting the option and indicating your email address.
When we collect this information, you will know it because you will need to submit this information to us in order for you to receive the information you requested, the products you ordered, or the services you subscribed to. This information may also be used to notify you of complementary services, promotional offers, and exclusive invites, with which you can opt-out at anytime should you prefer not to receive these notifications.
The personal information we collect is protected against unauthorized access and will not be shared to outside parties other than our affiliates. While Gourdos.com includes advertising and links to other websites, we do not provide any personal information to these advertisers or websites, and therefore, will not accept responsibility for their privacy practices.
1. Items can be returned within 14 days of receipt of order for replacement or exchange. Returned items must be delivered directly to the Gourdo's warehouse at Pascor Drive, Queensway Avenue, Barangay Sto. Nino, ParaÒaque City 1705.
2. Defective items must be returned in the following condition:
a. Original Packaging
b.Sales Invoice and Delivery Receipt included
c. Complete with included Manuals, Accessories, labels and tags still attached; otherwise, the return will not be accepted.
3. All items are subject to Quality Control Inspection and Return Acceptance. All returns are still subject to quality assessment. Items that do not pass a quality check will be transported back to the customer.
4. You will be held responsible for items until the arrival at our warehouse. Please ensure that the packaging of the items is secured to avoid damage. We strongly advice the use of dependable couriers that provide tracking services and details.
5. Purchase of Sale items will be considered final. Returns of such items will not be processed.
6. Defect must not be due to customer misuse or mishandling.
7. Due to hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns for opened pillows, beddings and bath towels.
8. If Return Acceptance conditions are met, customer can exchange such for a similar item. If returned item is not in stock, customer can exchange with another item.
9. If exchanged item is of lower value than returned item, there will be no refund of the price difference. However, exchanged items can be more than one (1) in order to match or exceed the value of the returned items.
If exchanged item is of higher value than returned item, customer must pay the additional amount.
10. Beyond 14 days, Manufacturerís Policy if any will apply. Customer can contact manufacturer directly.
11. Unredeemed after 6 months will be forfeited, unless the buyer will compensate Gourdo's for the cost of storage commensurate to the number of days/months that the said items were left at the Gourdo's warehouse.
For more questions,please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com or (02) 812-3022.